GNY Portable Hose Tester
Portable Gauge Tester | Portable Hose Tester
GNY portable hose tester eliminates the need to tie up equipment while hose is removed to your test facility for hydrostatic testing. The hand operated, self contained unit brings brings the test stand to the equipment and gives an accurate check on any size hose.
The compact, lightweight test unit features aluminum tank construction, shut-off and bleed valves and gauge ranges from 0-600 psi. It is easily carried and operated by one person. Gauge calibration adjustable in the field.
- Tank: 5 Gallon capacity, aluminum welded construction with shut-off and bleed valves.
- Pump: Aircraft type, hand-operated hydraulic pump with built in check valve, removable handle and viton® seals.
- Operating Pressure: 600 psi.
- Pump Capacity: 2 cu. inch per cycle.
- Pump Displacement: 0.25 GPM @ 30 CPM @ 1500 PSI.
- Handle Torque: 1100 in. lbs.
- Gauge: 2.5 inch Dia., 0-600 PSI — with Certificate of Calibration
- Est. Weight: 45 lbs.
4 ft. flexible hose is furnished with each unit. Adapters can be supplied for any type hose and coupling. Unit is shipped completely assembled.