Aviation Ground Refueling Product
GNY Potable Water Cabinet
Potable Water Cabinet
These cabinets expedite dispensing of potable water direct to your aircraft at congested loading locations through a variety of mounting options including:
- External terminal wall
- Flush mount into wall
- Pedestal of loading bridge
- Free standing base
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel. Type 304, 14 and 16 gage, double wall with polyboard insulation.
- Doors: Stainless Steel, 14 gage insulated double wall construction with two point latch handle. Full length stainless steel piano hinge.
- Nozzle: (See Table 1).
- Piping: 1″ brass.
- Hose: 1″ (See Table 2) Special PVC drinking water hose, meeting FDA, NSF. 51 and USDA requirements, tasteless, odorless and non-contaminating.
- Hose Reel: Hannay, 1″ with bronze swing joint and bronze internal piping. Drum aluminum, discs arestainless steel. Frame is heavy duty steel painted alkyd enamel, light gray.
- Shut–Off Valve: 1″ brass ball with quarter turn handle.
- Dual Check Valve/Backflow Preventer: 1″ brass.
- Pressure Regulator: 1″ brass, adjustable 25 PSI to 75 PSI.
- Gauge: 2″ dia. 0-160 PSI, with brass or bronze internals.
- Union: 1″ brass, ground joint union.
- Dimensions: 44.5″L x 31.5″ W x 45″ H.
- Light: 100 watt, pendant type with guard, includes on-off switch.
- Wiring: All wiring is enclosed in Sealtite weatherproof flexible conduit.
- Electrical Load Data: Hose reel rewind motor-1/2 HP, single phase, 115/230 volts, 6.5 amps. Heater-1200 watts, 120 volt, single phase, 10amps. Light-100 watts, 120 volts, 1.0 amp.
- Shipping Weight: (Approx.) 700lbs.
- Stand (optional): 18″ high robust water cabinet stand (P/N CABW-STAND-18) Epoxy coated plain steel or Stainless Steel Type 304. Please specify material either type 304 Stainless Steel or Epoxy painted Carbon Steel.
- Heater (optional): 1200 watt, 120V single phase. Stainless steel sheathed strip heater mounted on lower rear wall includes on-off switch and heater guard switch (60°F).
- 1. Hose size and nozzle. See Table 1 below (first suffix)
- 2. Hose Length. See Table 2 below (second suffix)
- 3. If heater required add suffix “H” (third suffix)
Example:1″ Hose with 3/4″ nozzle 200′ length of hose, standard pressure regulator with heater