GNY “A” Frame Bottom Loader
“A” Frame Model No. B81E | “A” Frame Bottom Loader
This design of bottom loader with four swivel joint (Split Flange) is used for loading and uploading of rail cars and/or tank trucks, which provides good flexibility and long reach it is also easy to handle.
- Size: 50 mm to 100 mm (2″ to 4″ NB) for Spans up to 5 Meters
- Class: 150 lbs., 300 lbs. and higher pressure rating
- Construction: Carbon Steel, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel
- Seal Material: PTEE (Teflon®), Buna-N, Viton®, and Neoprene
- Balancling System: Torsion Spring Balance Assembly
- Swivel Joint: Split Flange Design (also available Two-Piece Design)Heavy-duty load bearing capacity ball-bearing raceway (345 BHN)Main Seal can be replaced without dismantling balls.
- Locking Arrangements for Parking and Filling PositionsSafety Break-Away Coupling for Loaders